Here are the tools that I use:
- Windows 7 (*)
- Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 (*)
- Castle Monorail – MVC framework
- ASP .NET MVC 3 – MVC framework
- Castle ActiveRecord – Data persistence layer built on top of NHibernate
- NHibernate – Data persistence framework
I’m using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as primary development targets. Additionally I’m testing the applications with Opera, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
* – These tools are provided by Microsoft as part of the Bizspark program for software startups.